I thought I’d do a little lifestyle post today. I tend to write about general things that I love but I don’t actually write about myself. I thought you’d get to know a little bit more about the person behind the blog by writing 50 facts about me. I love reading these and getting to know the writers behind my their blogs. So, grab a cuppa have a chill and get to know me a little better! 🙂
1. I’ve been to Florida and I’ve visited Walt Disney World twice and I cannot wait to visit again!
2. I have a Pug called Louie – He’s amazing! Honestly he’s the cuddliest most loyal dog in the world he is always my side!
3. I have a thing for Hawaii, I’ve never been but would love to go. The music, The surroundings everything!
4. I collect Funko Pops. It all started with The Rock and since then it has grown into quite a substantial collection! Next on my list is the Moana set!
5. My top 5 favourite actors are Denzel Washington, Idris Elba, Leonardo Di Caprio, Johnny Depp & Tom Hardy or Will Smith I can’t decide, each of these actors can play such a huge variation of characters.
6. I also have a Pomeranian called Roxy who’s been in the family for years!
7. I cracked my sisters head open – twice. When we were younger oops!
8. Lilo & Stitch is one of my favourite disney films and I love Elvis too so its perfect!
9. … and lady and the tramp are one of my favourite Disney couples.
10. Im 5ft2 🙂 and I love being diddy!
11. People always forget I’m naturally brunette because I’ve changed my hair ALOT (since I was 13)
12. I have around 14 or 15 tattoos.
13. I’ve had 12 piercings in total! but I only wear 6.
14. I have size 4 feet.
15. My favourite fizzy drink is Dr Pepper 😍
16. I have a ridiculous fear of spiders, to the point where I could cry.
17. My favourite animal is a Lion, I think they are beautiful.
18. I don’t know why but I can’t leave end credits on after a films finished it creeps me out (especially the end creds on The Simpsons movie, don’t ask!)
19. I’m obsessed with Paris, I love the city even my lounge decor is Paris themed.
20. I’m super opinionated and I love people with strong opinions. you can have opposite opinions without having arguments…shocking I know!
21. I’m sh!t at maths, like really really bad I’ve always hated it.
22. One of my dream jobs would be a wedding planner.
23. I love unicorns even before it was cool! In fact I used to get stick for having a ‘unicorn’ tattoo – Its actually a Pegasus because it has wings 👌🏼
24. I love to cook, seriously love it. I’m always watching food recipes and tutorials on YouTube.
25. I despise beans. Looking at them makes me wanna throw up.
26. I’m strong minded, My mind isn’t swayed easily by anyone.
27. and also I’m very stubborn.
28. I love prawns! In any form, Tempura Prawns and Chili & Salt Prawns are my fave!
29. I find the rain super relaxing, I listen to it before I go to sleep at night.
30. When I was younger on a last min holiday to Havens my siblings and I dressed up on Halloween, It was very make shift and unplanned – I was Caspar The Friendly Ghost, It was just a bed sheet and some face paint but I did have Caspar leggings on! and yes I look more creepy than friendly – I know.
31. I once got so drunk I googled ‘symptoms of death’ because I felt like I might be dying.
32. When My boyfriend & I first got together we used the term ‘live’ instead of Love. It was more than like but too early for Love haha.
33. My favourite Disney songs are ‘I’ll make a man out of you’ from Mulan, ‘Hawaiian Roller coaster Ride’ from Lilo & Stitch, ‘Lava’ from Lava and ‘Strange Things’ Toy Story. They are a few anyway I have loads more!
34. I once stayed in a log cabin in Whipsnade Zoo Overnight and it was one of the coolest experiences ever! (I also blogged it here)
35. I completed Crash Bandicoot Warped in a matter of hours.
36. The Santa Clause Trilogy and The Grinch are my favourite Christmas films!
37. My favourite film is Man on Fire or Seven Pounds, if you haven’t watched them…go watch them.
38. I believe in Karma and what goes around comes around.
39. I am Lipstick obsessed – I have wayyyyy too many.
40. I used to love the film Grease! (who didn’t?) I saw the show at the theatre and I even won best dressed at my friends Grease themed party and I won the quiz too! haha
41. I would love a black Pug called Elvis
42. Hachi: A Dogs Tale is the saddest film I have ever seen! I thought about it for days after.
43. I am the youngest of 4, I have 2 Sisters and 1 Brother.
44. I have so much respect for Thierry Henry I think he’s amazing!
45. My favourite TV Series has to be Prison Break! I recommend it to everybody. incredible writing!
46. In my opinion the Tinkerbell films are some of the most underrated Disney films! The attention to detail is just insane.
47. Although I’m a summer baby, born in July. My favourite Season has to be Autumn!
48. This photo is one of my favourite photos, me in-between my late nan and uncle, I was so close to both.
49. I’ll choose custard doughnuts over jam ones any day! So Underrated.
50. My last fact. This was actually a lot harder to think of 50 facts that I thought!
That was 50 facts about me! Feel free to leave me any random facts about you too! Don’t forget you can follow me on any social media pages by clicking on the social media icons on the left hand side of the page 🙂